A face to face consultation is a very important and paramount first step to achieving results. Analysing and assessing the skin thoroughly provides us with the background to the lead contributing factors causing a patients skin concerns. From there, we can then plan a specific and customised treatment plan to treat each patients individual skin concerns and prevent these concerns from returning.
During a consultation we thoroughly assess the skin visually, physically (with touch), scan the skin with our diagnostic imaging tool (to view the depth of the skins concerns and any other underlying factors), take medical photographs and collect vital medical and skin related information which will shape the treatment plan.
Do you really know your skin?
The skin is much more complex than what can be see with the naked eye – that’s why we use our diagnostic imaging device for professional skin analysis. With advanced analysis technology we can view blemishes, fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone in depth. This allows us to better understand your unique skin concerns to treat existing imperfections, and even address underlying concerns before they become visible. This also a great tool to track your skins progress illustrating changes in the skin over the duration of treatment in clinic.
Get ready to face the facts on the true state of your skin! We will examine:
· Wrinkles and fine lines – including ones you can’t even see yet!
· The sebum (oil) content of your skin, which can contribute to acne and blemishes
· Bacteria location in your pores - that can be a common contributing factor to acne!
· Pigmentation – closely assess the severity of freckles, sun spots and age spots
· The true size of your pores - determines if enlarged pores are a problem for your skin
· The moisture content of your skin. Skin dehydration is a serious age-contributing factor!
· Loss of skin firmness. Is your skin ageing well, or losing elasticity at a rapid rate?
· Your skin tone your overall skin health
Please note: This service must be paid at the time of the booking in full. No vouchers can be put towards the consultation service. Consultation price is not redeemable towards treatments.
Give us a call to arrange a consultation and let us tailor a treatment plan that best suits your skin concerns. Please note, New patients require a consultation prior to their treatment.
2/19 Synnot Street, Werribee 3030 Australia
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
Mirra Skin & Aesthetic Clinic
2/19 Synnot Street, Werribee 3030
Copyright © 2018 Natasha Mirra Dermal Therapy - All Rights Reserved.